How much water do you drink on the daily? We all know how great water is for you and why you need to drink so much of it. By constantly having a drink bottle on hand, staying hydrated is easy to do.
However, with a plastic water bottle, you are not only supporting single-use plastic and a throwaway society, you are putting potentially harmful chemicals in your body.
In the US alone, 1500 single-use plastic bottles are used each and every second! Instead, use one of these 5 eco-conscious drink bottle brands to keep you hydrated throughout the day and purge the single-use plastic bottle.
- Yuhme’s reusable water bottles are made from sugarcane
- CO2 negative
- For every water bottle sold, they give 6 months of clean, plastic-free water to someone in the Central African Republic.
- Each bottle’s name and design tells a story
Shop Yuhme’s range here
- Infuses the water with the positive health properties of copper
- Becomes natural alkaline water which helps balance your bodies pH levels
- Because copper is antibacterial, Copper H2O’s bottles are self-sterilising
- Handcrafted by skilled artisans
Shop Copper H20’s range here
- Keeps your beverage hot or cold
- Sleek and Stylish Designs
- S’well is a UNICEF USA partner, they have committed $800,000 since 2015 to provide clean water to vulnerable communities.
- They are also partners of the Breast Cancer Research Foundation and (RED).
Shop S’well’s range here
- Earth Bottles manufacture in a way that is good for the health of the planet, the consumer as well as those involved in the production, having attained full certification through BSCI passing all industry standards of humane treatment.
- Partner of Clean Coast Collective to fund beach cleanups around the globe
- Sleek and stylish designs
Shop Earth Bottles’ range here
- B Corp certified and 1% For The Planet member
- Double walled range keeps drinks hot and cold
- Lifetime guarantee
Shop Klean Kanteen’s range here
If you have been looking for a reusable bottle for a while, I encourage you to save this article and take a look at these brands. Not only are they all superior quality, they share eco-friendly values and look great too!