I’m not sure whether you heard, but Natural Kawakawa Balm became a pretty big thing near the end of 2017. SO many natural beauty brands started making and selling it because of its incredible health benefits and healing properties.
So, in case you didn’t already know these, I thought I’d share some of the uses for Kawakawa.
Kawakawa Uses & Benefits
- It can act as a mild insect repellent and take the sting out of bites.
- Can aid eczema, skin rashes, skin infections, sunburn, cuts, sores, abscesses, wounds, abrasions, aches, and pains, as well as arthritis. This is where Kawakawa balm can come in.
- It is also used as a tonic for chest complaints, coughs, colds, bronchitis, kidney and bladder complaints, digestive system, stomach ache, bloating and toothache. This is where Kawakawa tea comes in.
- Kawakawa balm has been used for lightening age spots and diminishing wrinkles.
- It can help support healthy circulation
Let me know in the comments what you use Kawakawa for or if you have ever used it for the above benefits and uses.